
Oh! We were so young... how are we so old now? Mason is nearly 3... THREE! Three years old! That means he was born almost three years ago! 3! Where has the time gone??? (Please, will someone tell me?) And now, with baby #2 well on his or her way... Yikes.
I do miss those *young* days when we were footloose and fancy free.
Sigh.
2 comments:
I tagged you. You are now up and running...better get your thoughts going preggo mama! Come over to my site to see what I have done!
Amy~
Hey! How is it going? How are you feeling? I also dream of the days. The thing I miss is going somewhere at the drop of a hat. Not, do we have the diaperbag with diapers, wipes, formula, extra clothes, bottles.... Just get up and go! Wow. But out of all of the things I DO miss, I wouldn't give my life up for the world!!
Post a Comment