...Cookies!
After a little inspiration from Cookie Monster this afternoon, I decided Mason and I could make some Valentine's Day cookies. And that cookies would be an acceptable blogging subject to fulfil my C obligation for today. And then I started thinking, oooh Cleaning or Clearing or Cookie Cutters or Cards.... Did I mention, sometimes I have a hard time with decision making?
I made some really cute lables for my open shelving (thanks for the ideas LuLu), and thought that Clean & Clear would make a cute C subject... but I didn't get as much of that project completed as I'd hoped to.
As I decided we'd for sure make the cookies, and maybe let the clean & clear idea piggy back, it was long after naptime. It took longer than I expected to get everything else in order before I could get to all the ingredients, call Amy and my sister to check for their recipes, clear the dining room table and gather an extra set of helping hands. Chris came thru the door a little past five and that's when we got started! Mason sat at the table addressing his Valentines for preschool tomorrow (as if we needed to start another project!) and I got out the ingredients...
The cookie dough got mixed up and is currently chilling in the refrigerator, but our heart shaped cookies will have to be finished tomorrow. Mason is having special time with Daddy now, and very soon it will be bedtime!
More projects started... but not completed... maybe I should have just focused on Completion... now there's a C for ya!
2 comments:
Hello! :)
Can't wait to see your labels! :)
Lulu
Post a Comment