Sunday, May 10, 2009

Oh Happy Day, Mommas!

I know I have been MIA for a little over a week now. We are ok. Recovering and better, so no need to worry about us.



Just wanted to get on real quick while I had a few quiet moments to myself to wish all you other darling Mommas a


{{Happy Happy Day today!}}



And a couple reasons I am thankful for the best job in the world:


dimpled smiling faces

fresh & clean bathtime scent

"I love you, Mommy"

bedtime stories, prayers, hugs & kisses

snuggle time (and cuddle time)

sweet homemade gifts

Mother's Day Tea at preschool

and sweet poems...


My mommy is the most beautiful person
I know. The prettiest thing about her is her necklace.
Mommy is about 14 and a hundred feet tall and weighs around
16 1/2 pounds.Her eyes are red and her hair is brown and grey.
Her favorite food is meat (salami) and her favorite color is red.
The thing I like to do most with my mommy is pick up and do chores.
There are a lot of reasons to love her, but most of all
I love my mommy because she looks so cute.

Love, Mason




Happy Day to You!

much love!

6 comments:

Beth said...

Hee hee.... love the poem! Happy Momma's Day!

LuLu said...

Love the poem! :) Happy Momma's Day to you too!
hugs,
LuLu

Cassi @ Stop And Smell The Roses said...

Happy Mother's Day!!! And seriously, that little poem is the sweetest thing ever. How fun! :D

Kelli said...

What a sweet poen...one I know you'll keep forever! Happy Mother's Day.

Cottage Mommy said...

Sooo cute! Love the poem, wish I could have been there! Wishing you a Happy Momma's day too..hope to see you soon!

carissa... brown eyed fox said...

and a hAppY mothers day to you too... even though i'm tardy... that's okay right... we moms could you a "mommy hug" always!

THE sweetest poem... !

carissa... browneyedfox.squarespace.com