...Rest & Relaxation
...Spring Break
You'd think those two things went hand in hand, right?
Spring Break was great! Mason went to go stay with Meme & Pepe for a whole week! He had an absolute blast and I know Meme & Pepe did too.
I had great plans to get the house organized and get into full spring cleaning mode while being one-kid short....sort out too small clothes for both boys... get out spring clothes... get Collin on a better sleep schedule... great intentions, right?
The cleaning and organizing sort of took a back burner. But Collin is sleeping almost thru the night with only one feeding around 3 or 4 in the morning! Which is a welcomed change from our up at 11pm, 1, 3, 5 and 7am!
April Fool's Day came and with it: SNOW! We woke up to 3.5 inches! (Which of course required some major shoveling! Thank goodness that's my hubby's department~)
The rest of the week was full of unusual suprises and plans I hadn't anticipated. Including a very last minute decision to attend Heidelberg, the annual award ball hosted by the Law School. (More on that to come later, after photos are ready~)
It was a great week and Spring finally started to peek its head out.. a little on Saturday and a lot on Sunday. Wouldn't you know it? The day we drove to the Tri Cities to pick up our boys~
Rest & Relaxation? Not so much. Good Spring Break? Definately.
I hope your spring break brought more rest & relaxation than mine did!
love!

1 comment:
Spring is definately coming! I'm glad you had a nice spring break!
Post a Comment