Monday, April 27, 2009

Z is for...

...Zach and Jeannette!

They're getting married!

on July 18th!

And I'm a bridesmaid. {YAY!}

And we're bacheloretting in Vegas. {YAY!}

And I'm making the invitations (with the help of my sister). {YAY!}

And we're SO happy for them!

The venue is gorgeous:
A former wine-tasting room at an old vineyard.

Her colors are exquisite:
Sagey, Leafy Greens
Deep, Winey Purples
Pale Grapey Purples
Smooth Latte
Dark Chocolate

Her dress is breathtaking:
Ivory Mermaid
Sweetheart Neckline
Vintage Beading
with a French Bustle

My favorite?

4 inch heels....
...in an effort to bridge their 17 inch height difference.

The Lovebirds
Adorable... right?

love!


4 comments:

Cassi @ Stop And Smell The Roses said...

SO adorable! How fun!

Shell in your Pocket said...

How sweet and full of young love.
sandy toe

Cottage Mommy said...

17 inches? Yikes! What a beautiful couple though...sounds like a lot of fun and like it will be a gorgeous wedding. Is it in the Tri Cities area?

LuLu said...

I just love weddings!!
LuLu