Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Plans & Progress

A beautiful Wednesday morning and I am feeling

recharged

motivated

excited

On the docket for today:

Renting an apartment (or two)

Organizing & Cleaning at home

Laundry & Packing for our weekend getaway

Making dinners for the weekend

Searching for a great white cardigan


Looking forward to...

Coffee with a friend

Lounging around the pool

Finalizing Z&J's wedding invitations

Seafood Fest!

Spending time with Nick while he's home on leave

Seeing my parents & grandparents--on both sides!

My first giveaway for my blogoversary
(check back soon!)


Enjoy your Wednesday~

love!

6 comments:

Cottage Mommy said...

Wow, I am so impressed with your list! That is a lot to accomplish in one day! I NEED to accomplish that much today but we'll see! I only have three more days till my sissy and her family come...three days to whip my house back into shape! Have a great day and a great weekend!

Kelli said...

Sounds like a fun Wednesday. Enjoy.

Pamela said...

Thanks for the inspiration!! I need to get off the computer and get to my list!

Cassi @ Stop And Smell The Roses said...

Yay! A giveaway!! :D
Hope you have a good weekend! :D

LuLu said...

I like your list! sounds productive mixed with fun... enjoy your Wednesday! I'll have a little cup of coffee with you :)
LuLu

Teena in Toronto said...

Sounds very positive!

Happy blogoversary!